Tuesday, April 10, 2007

8) Make a donation

As i said in the other headings, i'm working for meeting Richard Branson, but i'm working on finding money for making the best presentation as possible the day i will meet Richard Branson.
As i said, i'm trying to find between 25 and 35 000$, but i can work on what i have to do with 15 000$.
To convert Dollars in other currency, please go on www.fxtop.com .

I will be clear: I didn't make this blog for receiving money.

I made this blog for meeting Richard Branson. Only for it.
But, why not trying to win a little of money? If it can help me?


You can send to me some money with your Credit/Debit Card VISA or MASTERCARD by this button which is a Paypal button (so you can use it if you have OR if you don't have a Paypal account):
There is a limit of amount, so if you want to send me more than 500€ (670$), please contact me BEFORE it. DON'T send more than 500€ on my account. The money could be blocked (as Paypal is a good currency... but when you put too much money they ask you a lot of verifications and it can take a lot of time), but under 500€ (670$), it is ok. :) :
Thanks to not send any e-mail on the e-mail i use for Paypal Payments. If you want to contact me, please, go to the "6) Contact me" Heading.
The donation is put, by default, on 10$ donation and 50$ donation. If you want to send me more, you can do it by going on your Paypal Account and sending the amount on the account " ocevincen2000@yahoo.com " ( www.paypal.com )

10€ (14$)Donate Button:


50€ (67$) Donate Button:



You can send to me some money with your E-gold account by this button (or by clicking on http://4324225.e-gold.com ):
There is no limit of amount, but if you want to send me a lot of money, please give me your mail for that i thank you. It's the minimum that i can do, i think. :) ( www.e-gold.com )

Pay Now with e-gold...


You can send me some money with your 1mdc account by this button (or by clicking on https://www.1mdc.com/cgi-bin/paymail.cgi?4324225vinceUSD ):
There is no limit of amount, but if you want to send me a lot of money, please give me your mail for that i thank you. It's the minimum that i can do, i think. :) ( www.1mdc.com )


No comments: