Saturday, April 07, 2007

4) My news

I will give some news about me, about what i try to do for meeting Richard Branson.

All the news will be actualised ONLY on this post (for not making a lot of new posts just for giving some news).
I won't say everything because i would try somethings which that if are known here should failed...
(I maybe say it AFTER trying. lol)

I'm sure you'll understand it. :)


Go to the next heading by clicking HERE.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
News:
-------------------------
Week 2-8 April 2007:
Wesnesday 4:
I learned the name of the actual first assistant of Richard Branson.
I search more and i found her lastname.
Now, i need to find her phone.
If someone can help me (or confirm to me her lastname, that i won't give here sure. Write to me if you know her name. I'll give you and you'll maybe help me for knowing if i was right).
Friday 6:
I found new informations on internet and it gived some new ideas about how to meet him. I will try to see if it can works...
Saturday 7:
I open this blog, and begin to write on it.
-------------------------
I met the chairman of Virgin Mobile. Unfortunately it didn't give anything.
But it's already something! If i could met him, i could meet Richard Branson too. :)

No comments: