Saturday, April 07, 2007

3) My project

I want to meet Richard Branson for talking with him about my project.
But you maybe ask to yourself (and to me) what is this project.

I will try to answer the best that i can.

I can't explain to you what is my project. I didn't protect my project. It cost too much money and i don't have this money. If you think that i'm paranoid, you're right. I am. But do i have the choice, and should i really lost my paranoid? I don't think so. Too much people had their ideas and their projects stole by bad people. It's not an illusion. It's the reality and it happens everyday.
Never anyone said to me to talk to my ideas to everybody.
It's hard to explain the project without saying the more interesting part of it.
But it's all the problem: The more interest part is not protected, and if i talk on this blog about the project i could just say trivial things on it...
Not very interesting for you.



For explaining a little more to you where i am exactly now in my idea, i would say that i've already made a business plan (more than 50 pages actually), but i'm in a point where i have to find money for continuing to work. Not a lot, (but a lot for me: Between 25 000 and 35 000$).

If i don't find it, it's not a catastrophy, but i would like to make a complete presentation of my project the day i will meet Richard Branson.
(I can give some details about why i need between 25 000 and 35 000$ if you want.
Just send me a message on "6) Contact me").


I know the Virgin mark and Richard Branson since a lot of years, and i always thought that one day i would work with him, but it wasn't the time for me.
Now is the time. I'm ready.

I only want to do it with Richard Branson and the Virgin mark.

I'm sure, by knowing Virgin and Richard Branson (i have read a lot of interviews of Richard Branson, informationss of Virgin etc) that this idea is right for the working way of Virgin and Richard Branson. It's perfectly for it, or should i say Virgin is the perfectly mark for my idea.

These lasts months, i particularly worked on giving orientations on my business plan in the way of Virgin mark. I personalized it to the Virgin mark.

I made a logo myself for the mark too, i did the maximum with the less of money that i had.
My idea is special so i developed it in special ways, i worked on special ways of marketing, i've invented few scenarios of publicity, worked for making interactions with other brands of Virgin etc...
I worked in a global way of thinking because i'm working like that for all of my other ideas.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact me. I would do my best for answering to you. :)


Go to the next heading by clicking HERE.

No comments: